Member Of The Week
adham

Share | 

Linkin Park - "The Catalyst"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abdullah Cenation

PostSubject: Linkin Park - "The Catalyst"   Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 am

[x2:]God bless us everyone,We're a broken people living under loaded gun.And it can't be outfought,It can't be outdone,It can't be outmatched,It can't be outrun.No!And when I close my eyes tonight,To symphonies of blinding light!God bless us everyone,We're a broken people living under loaded gun.Oh!Like memories in cold decay,Transmissions echoing away,Far from the world of you and I,Where oceans bleed into the sky![x2:]God save us everyone,Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?For the sins of our hands,The sins of our tongues,The sins of our fathers,The sins of our young.No!And when I close my eyes tonight,To symphonies of blinding light!God save us everyone,Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?Ooh!Like memories in cold decay,Transmissions echoing away,Far from the world of you and I,Where oceans bleed into the sky!Oh!Like memories in cold decay,Transmissions echoing away,Far from the world of you and I,Where oceans bleed into the sky.[x10:]Lift me up,Let me go...God bless us everyone,We're a broken people living under loaded gunAnd it can't be outfought,It can't be outdone,It can't be outmatched,It can't be outrun.No!God bless us everyone,We're a broken people living under loaded gun.And it can't be outfought,It can't be outdone,It can't be outmatched,It can't be outrun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Linkin Park - "The Catalyst"
Page 1 of 1