Member Of The Week
adham

Share | 

LinkinPark - Burn It Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abdullah Cenation

PostSubject: LinkinPark - Burn It Down   Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 am

The cycle repeatedAs explosions broke in the skyAll that I neededWas the one thing I couldn't findAnd you were there at the turnWaiting to let me know[Chorus:]We're building it upTo break it back downWe're building it upTo burn it downWe can't waitTo burn it to the groundThe colors conflictedAs the flames climbed into the clouds.I wanted to fix thisBut couldn't stop from tearing it down.And you were there at the turnCaught in the burning glowAnd I was there at the turnWaiting to let you know[Chorus:]We're building it upTo break it back downWe're building it upTo burn it downWe can't waitTo burn it to the groundYou told me, "Yes"You held me highAnd I believed when you told that lieI played soldier, you played kingAnd struck me down, when I kissed that ringYou lost that right, to hold that crownI built you up, but you let me downSo when you fall, I'll take my turnAnd fan the flamesAs your blazes burnAnd you were there at the turnWaiting to let me know[Chorus:]We're building it upTo break it back downWe're building it upTo burn it downWe can't waitTo burn it to the groundWhen you fall, I'll take my turnAnd fan the flamesAs your blazes burnWe can't waitTo burn it to the groundWhen you fall, I'll take my turnAnd fan the flamesAs your blazes burnWe can't waitTo burn it to the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile

LinkinPark - Burn It Down
Page 1 of 1