Member Of The Week
adham

Share | 

Avril Lavrigne. - Smile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abdullah Cenation

PostSubject: Avril Lavrigne. - Smile   Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 am

You know that I'm a crazy bitchI do what I want when I feel like itAll I wanna do is lose controlOh, ohBut you don't really give a shitYou go with it, go with it, go with it.'Cause you're fucking crazy rock'n'roll[Pre-Chorus:]Yo-u said "Hey,What's your name?"It took one lookAnd now we're not the sameYeah you said "Hey."And since that dayYou stole my heartAnd you're the one to blame[Chorus:](Yeah)And that's why I smileIt's been a whileSince every day and everything hasFelt this rightAnd now you turn it all aroundAnd suddenly you're all I needThe reason why I-I-II smi-i-ileLast night I blacked out I thinkWhat did you, what did you put in my drink?I remember making out and then, oh, ohI woke up with a new tattooYour name was on me and my name was on youI would do it all over again[Pre-Chorus:]Yo-u said "Hey,What's your name?"It took one lookAnd now we're not the sameYeah you said "Hey."And since that dayYou stole my heartAnd you're the one to blame[Chorus:](Yeah)And that's why I smileIt's been a whileSince every day and everything hasFelt this rightAnd now you turn it all aroundAnd suddenly you're all I needThe reason why I-I-II smi-i-ileThe reason why I-I-II smi-i-ile[Bridge:]You know that I'm a crazy bitchI do what I want when I feel like itAll I wanna do is lose controlYou know that I'm a crazy bitchI do what I want when I feel like itAll I wanna do is lose control[Chorus:](Yeah)And that's why I smileIt's been a whileSince every day and everything hasFelt this rightAnd now you turn it all aroundAnd suddenly you're all I needThe reason why I-I-II smi-i-ile(The reason) The reason why I-I-II smi-i-ileThe reason why I-I-II smi-i-ile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Avril Lavrigne. - Smile
Page 1 of 1