Member Of The Week
adham

Share | 

Avril Lavrigne. - I Love You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abdullah Cenation

PostSubject: Avril Lavrigne. - I Love You   Thu May 30, 2013 12:58 am

La laLa la la laLa laLa la laI like your smileI like your vibeI like your styleBut that's not why I love youAnd I, I like the wayYou're such a starBut that's not why I love youHeyDo you feel, do you feel me?Do you feel what I feel, too?Do you need, do you need me?Do you need me?[Chorus:]You're so beautifulBut that's not why I love youI'm not sure you knowThat the reason I love you is youBeing youJust youYeah the reason I love you is all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love youLa laLa la la laLa laLa la laI like the way you misbehaveWhen we get wastedBut that's not why I love youAnd how you keep your coolWhen I am complicatedBut that's not why I love youHeyDo you feel, do you feel me?Do you feel what I feel, too?Do you need, do you need me?Do you need me?[Chorus]You're so beautifulBut that's not why I love youAnd I'm not sure you knowThat the reason I love you is youBeing youJust youYeah the reason I love you is all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love youYeah - Oh.Oh.Even though we didn't make it throughI am always here for youYeah, yeah, yeah[Chorus:]You're so beautifulBut that's not why I love youI'm not sure you knowThat the reason I love you is youBeing youJust youYeah the reason I love you is all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love youLa laLa la la la (oh oh)La laLa la la (That's why I love you)La laLa la la la (oh oh)La laLa la la (That's why I love you)[right][center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adham Elghannam

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavrigne. - I Love You   Fri May 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Good Job Bro Link Please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdullah Cenation

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavrigne. - I Love You   Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content